We have one cancellation policy at JustPark. If a driver cancels, the amount we can refund depends on two things: the length of the booking, and when the driver makes the cancellation request.
If the space owner cancels, the driver will always receive a full refund.
One day or less
Before booking starts : Full refund
After booking starts : No refund
Before booking starts : Refund minus 1 day
After booking starts : Refund for remainder of booking minus 1 day
Before booking starts : Refund minus 2 days
After booking starts : Refund for remainder of booking minus 2 days
- Complaints must be raised with JustPark within 24 hours after the booking starts.
- JustPark will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.
- A booking is officially cancelled once we approve the cancellation.
- You'll always benefit from our Driver Protection Guarantee and Rental Agreement.
What constitutes a ParkAvail day?
Our 'days' are calculated by a calendar day that resets at 5am. We do this to account for drivers who might be parking for evening events.
If your booking extends beyond 5am, you will be charged for two days, even if the booking spans less than 24 hours.
- 7.00pm 1st January - 2.00am 2nd January = one day.
- 7.00pm 1st January - 8.00am 2nd January = two days.